-   -   Links From another Column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/391726-links-another-column.html)

DaveM[_2_]

Links From another Column

Hi all

In Column (I) I have numbered links to html files on my harddrive. columns
(J,K) cells are blank. In column (N) I have Names some duplicated many
times, what I'm looking for is starting N2, find down column (N) for the
next same value thats in N2 get the numbered link form column (I). Say the
next same value was N50 then get the cell link from I50 and put it in (K2)
J2 would stay blank. could I loop through column (N)