-   -   Excel template link to table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/391638-excel-template-link-table.html)

Orhan

Excel template link to table

Hi,

I have an Excel Template with multiple sheets and a table with data.
I need to save a separate file for each row in the table with the
corresponding data.

For example, a table like this :

Ref name surname age
101 Michael John 25
102 Delia Patrick 34
103 Mark Sulivan 19

In the Excel template,

"Ref" corresponds to Sheet "Data" Cell "A4"
"name" corresponds to Sheet "Personal Data" Cell "B1"
"surname" corresponds to Sheet "Personal Data" Cell "B2"
"Age" corresponds to Sheet "Personal Data" Cell "B3"

And finally save a file for each row named "Employee ref. no xxx.xls"
where xxx = Ref

Thanks!