-   -   running code only in selected module (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/391564-running-code-only-selected-module.html)

lawebster

running code only in selected module

Not sure how to go about asking this and my experience programming
excel is minimal but I would like to know how I can have code run only
in one specific module of a project.

I have a project with multiple modules, each doing different
procedures.
When I step through code, f8, it jumps from the current mod to others
and then back.

As an example I have a copy then paste special procedure but when it
gets to the line to PasteSpecial... it jumps to other modules then
back to current and performs the request.

Thanks for any help

steve_doc

running code only in selected module

sounds like there is a call procedure in the current module to a sub/function
stored in another module.

Without the module code it is difficult to catagorically state that this is
the case

HTH