-   -   How to sort in most effcient way? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/391389-how-sort-most-effcient-way.html)

Ozgur

How to sort in most effcient way?

I got a lot of 12mt bars. And i need to cut lots of smaller pieces from
these 12mt bars like 1.5mt 2.3mt 4mt 3.4mt bla bla bla but i want to use my
12mt bars most efficient way as the leftover from 12mts r useless. So how
can i do this with excell?

Jim Cone

How to sort in most effcient way?

Looks like you found a program that works on the English language.
In any case, this website might be of interest...
http://www.1d-solutions.com/home.htm
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA