Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ll ll is offline

Default listindex and blank rows

I am working with a spreadsheet whose columns populate a combo box.
There are blank columns between each used column in the spreadsheet.
I am trying to get a count (including the blank columns) of all
columns for use in my code, by using listindex from the combo box.
Also, I would like for the blank columns to be omitted when populating
the combobox. Would this only be possible with two comboboxes (one
visible and one hidden [to generate the actual count])?

Thanks
Louis

How do I delete blank rows (rows alternate data, blank, data, etc ncochrax Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 June 27th 07 04:40 AM
Delete blank row only if 2 consecutive blank rows Amy Excel Programming 2 October 21st 04 05:24 PM
listindex Steph[_3_] Excel Programming 1 June 25th 04 06:14 PM
Copying and pasting a worksheet to a blank and removing blank rows Bob Reynolds[_3_] Excel Programming 0 June 24th 04 02:55 PM
ListIndex Todd Huttenstine Excel Programming 2 May 13th 04 04:21 PM