-   -   filter and copy (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/391235-filter-copy.html)

JOM

filter and copy

I am filtering my data using column b and then copying everything in that row
5 times. E.g., if the filter in column B contains 05/01/07 the I would
highlight and copy the whole row where column b=05/01/07 and paste it 5
times. is there an easy way to do this?

Mike

filter and copy

Im not sure exactly what your trying to do but it sounds like you might be
able to use advanced filter and filter the result to another location.

Mike