-   -   VBA Intellisense (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/391112-vba-intellisense.html)

Looch

VBA Intellisense

I've added a combo box to an excel sheet and when I open up the VB
editor and try to add items, etc., it does not show up in the
intellisense. I tried me.cmbTest and nothing. I set the worksheet = ws
and tried ws.cmbTest and still nothing. The box is definately there,
I've tried saving the form before programming it and it still goes
unnoticed. Am I missing something obvious? Thanks for any help.

Norman Jones

VBA Intellisense

Hi Looch,

To obtain the intellisense, in the userform (or the
sheet) module, try replacing

.cmbTest

with

Me.cmbTest

---
Regards,
Norman

"Looch" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've added a combo box to an excel sheet and when I open up the VB
editor and try to add items, etc., it does not show up in the
intellisense. I tried me.cmbTest and nothing. I set the worksheet = ws
and tried ws.cmbTest and still nothing. The box is definately there,
I've tried saving the form before programming it and it still goes
unnoticed. Am I missing something obvious? Thanks for any help.

NickHK

VBA Intellisense

Assuming that you are actually on the correct worksheet module (so Me refers
the correct WS), Intellisense can fail if you have errors in your code.
DebugCompile, fix any errors found, then see if it comes back.

NickHK

oups.com...