Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hiding all rows where the cell value in column 13 of same row = $0.00

For example if the result of the formula in e13 is $0.00, then row 13
hides when macro is executed. I do not, however, want the row to hide
just because e13 is empty.

If it matters, the formula in e13 is =c13*d13 where c13 is the number
of shares owned and d13 is the price of each share. e13 gives the
value of the shares. If the value is $0.00, then I want the row to
hide. Again, if a cell in column 13 is empty, I don't want that row to
hide

Thanks in advance for any help I can get.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hiding all rows where the cell value in column 13 of same row = $0

How about

If Not IsEmpty(Range("E13")) And Range("E13").Value = 0 Then
Range("E13").EntireRow.Hidden
End If

HTH,
Barb Reinhardt