-   -   How do I stop my mouse roller from zooming in and out? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/389987-re-how-do-i-stop-my-mouse-roller-zooming-out.html)

ward376

How do I stop my mouse roller from zooming in and out?

Go to toolsgeneral and uncheck the box "Zoom on roll with
Intellimouse"

heidi17

How do I stop my mouse roller from zooming in and out?

THANK YOU ALL! Right there in front of my face. How stupid of me. When on
earth I turned that on I have NO idea. Thanks again. You all made my day!

Heidi