-   -   DCOUNTA function not working right (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/389948-re-dcounta-function-not-working-right.html)

Grasshopper[_2_]

DCOUNTA function not working right

Unforfunately, I have not getting a penny yet. There is reason for
the spec. They probably will use a more complex counter with multiple
columns instead of just one in the near future.

Tom Ogilvy

DCOUNTA function not working right

I don't know how this appears in your newsreader, but in the Microsoft
community web page, the discussion is spread all over the place. In any
event, I provided an answer to your original question in that thread

="=c"

as the criteria

gets the job done for me. (include the header in the cell above of course).

Tom Ogilvy