-   -   Debug error with Pop-up Calendars (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/389771-debug-error-pop-up-calendars.html)

[email protected]

Debug error with Pop-up Calendars

I have following the instructions on creating my pop-up calendars, but
I'm sharing the workbook and some users are having trouble with the
code. When they open the document and try to click on any cell, the
code window opens and gives them a debug error. This is only
happening with 4 out of 10 users. What's going on?

JLatham

Debug error with Pop-up Calendars

Best to keep all your eggs in one basket:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...&lang=en&cr=US