-   -   Simple question: copy/paste column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/389757-simple-question-copy-paste-column.html)

hfazal

Simple question: copy/paste column

Hi, I have a simple question that I cannot find an answer to:

I have two Range variables, which are columns. I'd like to copy them and
paste them on to a new worksheet...

Norman Jones

Simple question: copy/paste column

Hi H,

Try something like:

'=============
Public Sub Tester1()
Dim WB As Workbook
Dim srcSH As Worksheet
Dim destSH As Worksheet
Dim srcRng As Range
Dim destRng As Range

Set WB = Workbooks("MyBook.xls") '<<==== CHANGE

With WB
Set srcSH = .Sheets("Sheet2") '<<==== CHANGE
Set destSH = .Sheets("Sheet3") '<<==== CHANGE
End With

With srcSH
Set srcRng = Union(.Columns("A:A"), .Columns("C:C"))
End With

Set destRng = destSH.Range("A1")
srcRng.Copy Destination:=destRng

End Sub
'<<=============

---
Regards,
Norman

"hfazal" wrote in message
Hi, I have a simple question that I cannot find an answer to:

I have two Range variables, which are columns. I'd like to copy them and
paste them on to a new worksheet...

Tom Ogilvy

Simple question: copy/paste column

Dim r1 as Range, r2 as Range
With ActiveSheet
set r1 = .Columns(1)
set r2 = .columns(9)
End With
r1.copy worksheets("Sheet2").Range("B1")
r2.copy worksheets("Sheet2").Range("F1)

--
regards,
Tom Ogilvy