-   -   ReferenceStyle:=xlR1C1 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/389745-referencestyle-%3Dxlr1c1.html)

Kevin McCartney

ReferenceStyle:=xlR1C1

Hi TWIMC

I want to set a Range object to the xlR1C1Address of the print area of the
active sheet

Dim rge as Range

Set rge = ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea

The problem is that the return of ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea is a
string and not an address object.

Therefore can someone tell me how I can set rge to print area by converting
the string into an address range?

TIA
KM

NickHK