-   -   On cancel GoTo (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/389721-cancel-goto.html)

Oldjay

On cancel GoTo

RecordsDate = InputBox("Please enter Bank Records Backup date (m-d-yyyy)of
file to recall", "Bank Records Recall")
On Cancel GoTo XIT

Below I have a line XIT:
When I click on the Cancel button the routine doesn't go to XIT:

AKphidelt

On cancel GoTo

I think the problem is Input Box reads cancel as "". So if you wrote

If RecordsDate = "" Then GoTo XIT

It should work

"Oldjay" wrote:

RecordsDate = InputBox("Please enter Bank Records Backup date (m-d-yyyy)of
file to recall", "Bank Records Recall")
On Cancel GoTo XIT

Below I have a line XIT:
When I click on the Cancel button the routine doesn't go to XIT:

Oldjay

On cancel GoTo

Thanks It worked perfectly