-   -   send email macro not working completely..... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/389573-send-email-macro-not-working-completely.html)

[email protected][_2_]

send email macro not working completely.....

Hello

I have a macro that does lots of things with multiple spreadsheets.
The wokbook in which the macro is running is not actually used for
anything as it is only a template.

I have a sheet within the spreadsheet called users and I want to email
the user should the UserName function match.

I have a function already to give me the username logged into the LAN,

I just dont know how to select the workbook where the users sheet is
and then ask it to match the username with that in column A and if
found send an email to the email address in column b.

I hope this makes sense,

Here is what I have so far,

Private Sub MailMessage()
Dim OutApp As Object
Dim OutMail As Object
Dim strbody As String
Dim emailmanager As String

Set OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
OutApp.Session.Logon
Set OutMail = OutApp.CreateItem(0)

strbody = "This has been created by: " & UserName

If UserName = Range("A1:A100") Then Cells.Select
End If
With OutMail
.To =
.CC = ""
.BCC = ""
.Subject = Sheets("Summary").Range("D6").Value & " - Prelim"
.Body = strbody
.DeleteAfterSubmit = True
.Display
End With