-   -   Change Category Cell in vba (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/389553-change-category-cell-vba.html)

Ienidualc

Change Category Cell in vba

Friends,
How can I Change the category of only one cell, exemple: change of
"General" to "Text".
This is to look in cell the variable "00000000" and no 0
Thanks

Gary''s Student

Change Category Cell in vba

Select only the single cell and then pull-down:

Format Cells... Number and pick Text rather than general.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200722

"Ienidualc" wrote:

Friends,
How can I Change the category of only one cell, exemple: change of
"General" to "Text".
This is to look in cell the variable "00000000" and no 0
Thanks

Ienidualc

Change Category Cell in vba

Dear friend, thank you answer,
but will you take an exemple to me?
I need to change an exemple: cell "A" and cell "B".