-   -   runtime error 91 by passing a value between modules (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/389285-runtime-error-91-passing-value-between-modules.html)

[email protected]

runtime error 91 by passing a value between modules

Hello,

I want to set a Flag being passed from "ThisWorkbook" to "Table1" by
purpose. I use following code:

'## Thisworkbook
Private Sub Workbook_SheetChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target As
Range)
Dim tPl As Table1

If Sh.Name = SHEETTP Then
tPl.tblChanged = True '<<<< here occurs the error

'## Table1:

Private m_tblChanged
Public Property Get tblChanged() As Boolean
tblChanged = m_tblChanged
End Property
Public Property Let tblChanged(ByVal setFlag As Boolean)
m_tblChanged = setFlag
End Property

private sub cmdDoSomething_click()
action
me.tblChanged=False
end sub

Any hint ?? thanx a lot!!

Christian

Bob Phillips

runtime error 91 by passing a value between modules

What is Table1? The name of a module, a class name or what?

Maybe you want.

## Thisworkbook
Private Sub Workbook_SheetChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target As
Range)
Dim tPl As Table1

Set tP1 = New Table1

If Sh.Name = SHEETTP Then
tPl.tblChanged = True '<<<< here occurs the error

HTH

Bob

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Hi Bob,

What is Table1? The name of a module, a class name or what?

Thats the name of the sheet to be monitored as displayed in VBA-
Project under Micro$oft Excel objects

Set tP1 = New Table1

runs into "incorrect use of New"

Any ideas left ?

BR
Christian

Bob Phillips

runtime error 91 by passing a value between modules

Yeah.

Change

Private m_tblChanged

Public m_tblChanged