-   -   deployment (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/389106-deployment.html)

Mark

deployment

I need my users to open a certain spreadsheet from one shared location let
say L:\spreadsheet.xls
but for them to save their data on another location- let say their C drive.
And of course each time they open L:\spreadsheet.xls it will go and fetch
their data from their C drive.

Any idea?

Dave Peterson

deployment

You have more replies at your other post.

--

Dave Peterson