-   -   button object & imbedded image (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/389048-button-object-imbedded-image.html)

pepenacho

button object & imbedded image

Hello:

I have two issues and can't find the answer

I have a PC that runs Office 2002.

In a worksheet, if I draw a button the button does not appear with usual
grey background and black font letters. It's completely see-through - but it
exists. Once unselected it's impossible to find.

A seemingly similar problem occurs with files created on another PC, with
objects inserted into them, i.e. a JPG or a form. When I open it on this one,
the object(s) does not display.

I checked all my Options under tools (and compared to another PC where the
stuff works) and I checked the properties of the button.

Everything was fine.

Not sure where to troubleshoot this. Has anyone seen this?

pepe