-   -   VBE Project Protection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/389029-vbe-project-protection.html)

Nigel RS[_2_]

VBE Project Protection

Is there a tool available to unlock a previously protected VB project?

I have several workbooks with VB project code that the developer added
pasword protection (to the application code). They have now left and I wish
to modify the code.

Cheers

Jon Peltier

VBE Project Protection

There are third party tools and services available on the internet; Google
could help you find one.

If the developer was working for your company, they are obliged to provide
these passwords.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP