-   -   Using VBA to Populate a Calendar Template (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/388976-using-vba-populate-calendar-template.html)

TimBrown

Using VBA to Populate a Calendar Template

I am trying to create a tool for my boss that will automatically update a
calendar template; so that he can see who will be where and when. I have a
worksheet with the following information: Name, Departure Day, Return Date,
Location, and Reason for trip. I can create a form that will allow the
employees to update this information easily. What I would like to do is have
my boss be able to push a command button or upon opening this file the
calendar for the current month will automatically update and show all the
information in the table. When some on is gone for a week; each day that
they are gone needs to show their name; where they are at; and reason for the
trip. Can anyone help? I greatly appreciate any and all suggestions.

Thanks,

Tim