-   -   Creating a 'Submit' button with in an excel form that will email f (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/388712-creating-submit-button-excel-form-will-email-f.html)

kuya

Creating a 'Submit' button with in an excel form that will email f

I have created a form for people to fill out in excel. I now want create a
'submit' button within that excel form which will automatically send the form
via email.
Are there any macros or available examples that can do that?

Corey

Creating a 'Submit' button with in an excel form that will email f

I don't know about emailing ONLY the form, but you can email the workbook containg it, have a look
at the below link of Ron's site to see what would suit your needs:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Corey....