-   -   Hide Show Command Buttons (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/388589-hide-show-command-buttons.html)

Troubled User

Hide Show Command Buttons

I am hiding a command button(s) with the following statement

CommandButton1.Visible = False

I then need to display all of the buttons on the page. I had tried:

Application.CommandBars("Control Toolbox").Controls("&Design Mode").Execute
CommandButton1.Visible = True

But that didn't work.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ron de Bruin