-   -   Drop Down List Value populates adjacent cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/388441-drop-down-list-value-populates-adjacent-cells.html)

tony

Drop Down List Value populates adjacent cells

I have a worksheet 1 that has data records based on a form number. I am
creating a form on a separate worksheet 2 (same workbook) that will populate
the cells based on selecting a drop-down value. If you Click on the list in
cell C1 (Cheryl) on worksheet 2, it should automatically fill in cells C2
(Duncan) and C3 (Female) and cell C4 (46).

Worksheet 1

C1 C2 C3 C4
R1 Tom Duncan Male 51
R2 Cheryl Duncan Female 46
R3 David Duncan Male 15

Worksheet 2

C1 C2 C3 C4
R1 Cheryl Duncan Female 46
R2
R3

I am under the impression that I would use the Activecell statement with
Offset is should fill in the values but I end up with zero (0) value(s).

Can someone help me out?