-   -   USe VB to Get Pivot Data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/388359-use-vbulletin-get-pivot-data.html)

WayneR

USe VB to Get Pivot Data

Hi,

I need to use VB to extract to different subtotals from a pivot table.
Has totals by bundle and totals for each size within a bundle.

Examle:
Bundle 1010-120 QTY 15
size IK QTY 5
size HK QTY 10

Bundle 1012-120 QTY 6
size IK QTY 6

Bundle 1212-120 QTY 8
size HK QTY 6

I need to extract the bundle types and for each size within the totals for
that size
I am creating a spearate workbook which will have one sheet per bundle type
and to totals - one for each size.

I had this done this with extracting the bundle types creating the new
sheet and then setting a fomrula with getpivottable data from the originating
workbook to set the qty for each size, However, I would like to do this
without the formula in the new workbook and just use VB to determine the size
and qty and set the value of the new cell to the quantity.

Is this possible??
--
WayneR