-   -   Macro to split up Excel files that are larger then 65,000 rows Options (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/388305-macro-split-up-excel-files-larger-then-65-000-rows-options.html)

[email protected]

Macro to split up Excel files that are larger then 65,000 rows Options

Can someone please help me!!

I am looking for a code which can split up Excel files that are
larger
then 65,000 rows. For now I was using text pad and access, but it's
taking too long.
I need to be able to split up by a project numbers, so that I don't
loose any information which was attached to the project.

For example: If a file has 10 different projects and the last project
started before the 65,000 row and continues, is there anyway for the
macro to take out full data for the particular project and put it in
separate file?

I hope I made sense

PLEASE HELP!

Ron de Bruin

Macro to split up Excel files that are larger then 65,000 rows Options

Maybe you can use this ?
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin