-   -   Paste to a new workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/388231-paste-new-workbook.html)

stewart

Paste to a new workbook

I have a button on a userform. When the user clicks said button it
copys the page and pastes it into a new workbook. My dilemma is that
it does not format the columns the same as the source. I have tried
recording a macro where I select that particular option from the paste
menu but it does nto record it in the macro. Suggestions?

Tom Ogilvy

Paste to a new workbook

how about just using

activesheet.copy

this copies the activesheet to a new workbook.

Tom Ogilvy