-   -   Active X combo box help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/388076-active-x-combo-box-help.html)

[email protected]

Active X combo box help

Hi

I'm trying to use an active x combo box to control different
scenarios. For instance, when I pick BASIC YEAR it changes a certain
number of cells to the numbers I want. Or when I pick INCREASED it
changes the same set of cells (B82-B86) to numbers a little higher.
How can I accomplish this? I already have macros written that do this
but I really need the user form to be present in the worksheet. Any
help would be great.

Thank you