-   -   Excel2007 to DBASE4 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/388010-excel2007-dbase4.html)

JB

Excel2007 to DBASE4

Is it possible in Excel2007 to save an ActiveWorkbook as a DBASE4 file?

In Excel2000 I used the command which dosn't work in2007:
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="C:\FN.DBF", FileFormat:=xlDBF4,
CreateBackup:=False

Should I install Excel2000 again?

NickHK

Excel2007 to DBASE4

By all account, the ability to save as DBase has been removed in XL2007.
Access 2007 still has it, apparently.

NickHK

"JB" wrote in message
Is it possible in Excel2007 to save an ActiveWorkbook as a DBASE4 file?

In Excel2000 I used the command which dosn't work in2007:
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="C:\FN.DBF", FileFormat:=xlDBF4,
CreateBackup:=False

Should I install Excel2000 again?

JB

Excel2007 to DBASE4

Thank you Nick for your answear.
.... it doesn't solves my problem...

I had a lot of macros working on schedule automatically... well still have
but NOT WORKING PROPERLY-they all have died...

I will have to rewrite them, write new applications, etc.. and I'm not happy
with this.
Who, the heell, decided to remove all exporting formats from Excel?
Do I have write to Bill directly? ;-)