-   -   Control Hierarchies in Userforms (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/387859-control-hierarchies-userforms.html)

ExcelMonkey

Control Hierarchies in Userforms

I have a userform (Userform1) which has a multipage control (Mulitpage1) on
it. I then have several pages in this multipage control. On the first page
I hava a combobox(ComboBox1). When I have using a With End stmt I can call
up the following:

With ComboBox1
or
With Userform1.ComboBox1
or
Userform1.Multipage1

However, I cannot drill down to the page that the combobox is on:
Userform1.Multipage1.Page(1).Combobox1 or whatever is equivalent.

Why is this? The reason I want to do this is that I will have a lot of
controls spread around multiple pages. It would be helpful to see the full
heirarchy in the with stmtm. I guess otherwise I will have to name the
control with this information to get around this.

Thanks

EM