-   -   Automaton error/Unspecified error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/387585-automaton-error-unspecified-error.html)

Brent

Automaton error/Unspecified error

I am running a program that takes data from excel files found in a specific
folder and uploads certain data to Oracle. About two thirds of the way
through I get an automation/unspecified error. Does anyone know possibly
why? Checked data type and data in the file the error occurs and it is the
same as the previous 105 files. The error seems to occur at the rs.Update.
Thank you.

Brent

Brent

Automaton error/Unspecified error

Nevermind, found out it my alotted tablespace was used through either data or
the recyclebin.

Brent