-   -   tabbing in code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/387515-tabbing-code.html)

mithu

tabbing in code

is there anyway to line up my code automatically?

Bob Phillips

tabbing in code

Get hold of Smart Indenter http://www.oaltd.co.uk/indenter/IndentPage.asp

--
HTH

Bob

"mithu" wrote in message
ups.com...
is there anyway to line up my code automatically?

mithu

tabbing in code

anything for 2007?

On Apr 16, 2:32 pm, "Bob Phillips" wrote:
Get hold of Smart Indenterhttp://www.oaltd.co.uk/indenter/IndentPage.asp

--
HTH

Bob

"mithu" wrote in message

ups.com...

is there anyway to line up my code automatically?- Hide quoted text -

Jay

tabbing in code

Hi mithu -

There are a bunch of third-party utilities available, none of which I've
used, so I can't recommend any one in particular. However, here is a link to
a free utility that appears to have nice features and a good-looking
interface.

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Indenter/Default.htm

You can also search the web for more options via Google using the phrase:
"vba code indent utility".

-----
Good luck,
Jay

"mithu" wrote:

is there anyway to line up my code automatically?

Bob Phillips

tabbing in code

It's VBA so it should still work.

--
HTH

Bob

"mithu" wrote in message
oups.com...
anything for 2007?

On Apr 16, 2:32 pm, "Bob Phillips" wrote:
Get hold of Smart Indenterhttp://www.oaltd.co.uk/indenter/IndentPage.asp

--
HTH

Bob