-   -   Digitaly sign my Macro code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/387492-digitaly-sign-my-macro-code.html)

Steve .A.

Digitaly sign my Macro code

I need to add a digital certificate to sign my excel macro code so . I loaded
Public key management from the admin tools menu and check i have a
certificate under Certificates - Current User - Personnel - Certificates .
Open my workbook and go to Tools - Options - Security - Digital Signatures -
Add , choose my certificate and ok everthing and save . Reopen and sure
enough it says after the name [Signed, unverified], just as you'd expect.
However when I go into the Visual Basic Editor and go tools - Digital
signatures it says "The VBA project is currently signed as , Certificate name
: [No Certificate] . " If you click on choose there is nothing in the list.
What am I missing here ?