-   -   Late binding (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/387322-late-binding.html)

Brent

Late binding

Getting error at .FileType = msoFileTypeExcelWorkbooks. I know I need MO
12.0 Object Library, but don't know about how to go about late binding it.
Is there somewhere that describes late binding formats for instances other
than Excel, Word....for the more specialized libraries/references? Thank you.

Brent

Tim

Late binding

Const msoFileTypeExcelWorkbooks = 4

Wnen using late binding you can't use named constants. You can look up the
values in the object browser and use them instead.

Tim

"Brent" wrote in message
Getting error at .FileType = msoFileTypeExcelWorkbooks. I know I need MO
12.0 Object Library, but don't know about how to go about late binding it.
Is there somewhere that describes late binding formats for instances other
than Excel, Word....for the more specialized libraries/references? Thank
you.

Brent

Brent

Late binding

Thank you. I ended up doing that before for the .Open command, but looked in
the noepad file, didn't know where msoFileTypeExcelWorkbooks was. Thanks
again.

Brent