-   -   Keep getting Errors in Code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/387305-keep-getting-errors-code.html)

[email protected]

Keep getting Errors in Code

Hello, I currently have some VBA code, that when a button is pressed,
it prompts an InputBox that requires the user to enter their center
number. According to thier center number, after enter is pressed, a
new workbook is created containing three copied sheets from other
workbooks. For some reason I keep getting an error whenever I am
testing any center number beyond the 1st one in the sub routine...I'm
not sure how to solve this...I've tried to do If...ElseIf...Then but
that didn't seem to work either...

any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

JLGWhiz

Keep getting Errors in Code

post the code that gives the problem