-   -   Excel attachments in Outlook automatically print when opened (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/387174-excel-attachments-outlook-automatically-print-when-opened.html)

MarvInBoise

Excel attachments in Outlook automatically print when opened

When I double-click an Excel attachment in Outlook, the file(s) open, print,
and close automatically. I have no auto_open macro or any print routine
macros in Excel; I have no VB modules in Outlook. I have no idea why this
started happening. It is only Excel; Word attachments do not have this
behavior.

Help! And thanks!
--
Marv Lusk

MarvInBoise

Excel attachments in Outlook automatically print when opened

Figured it out; file association was to printout, not open; thanks!
--
Marv Lusk
Boise Corporation