-   -   How to add filter to email macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/387153-how-add-filter-email-macro.html)

[email protected]

How to add filter to email macro

Hello,

I am using the following macro to email a range of cells (embedded in
the body of the email) as well as publish that range to an .htm file:

Sub PostEmailWebpage()
' Select the range of cells on the active worksheet.
ActiveSheet.Range("A3:F33").Select

' Show the envelope on the ActiveWorkbook.
ActiveWorkbook.EnvelopeVisible = True

' Set the optional introduction field thats adds
' some header text to the email body. It also sets
' the To and Subject lines. Finally the message
' is sent.
With ActiveSheet.MailEnvelope
'.Introduction = "This is a sample worksheet."
.Item.To = "
.Item.Subject = "[ Critical Systems Status Update ]"
.Item.Send
End With

Dim wb As Workbook
Set wb = ActiveWorkbook
'Do what you want with workbook here, using wb variable
'Then save the range A1:C6 as an html document without interactivity
With wb.PublishObjects.Add(xlSourceRange, _
"\\x\x\update.htm", "Post", "$A$3:$F$26", _
xlHtmlStatic, "Book1_20936")
..Publish (True)
End With

It works perfectly well but I would like to add one small bit of
functionality;

I would like the email to only include the rows IF the value in column
C of that row is NOT 1.

Any suggestions for how to accomplish that would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks.
Kevin

Ron de Bruin

How to add filter to email macro

You can send the visible cells Kevin like this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mail4.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm