-   -   drop down list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/387134-drop-down-list.html)

Guye

drop down list

hi
i have created a drop list for validating all cells on column E, and i
would like the same list to appear on column G but without the value
choosen on the relevan E cell on the same row.
this process should continue to columns I, K and so forth, each time
the list should include all the values that were not chosen in
previous cells on the same row.
this must apply to all rows from row 10.
is there a way to do it ?
thanks.

Debra Dalgleish

drop down list

There's a sample file here that hides previously selected items in each
row, using data validation lists:

Unde Data Validation, look for 'DV0016 - Assign Employees to Single Task
Per Day'

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures