-   -   copy column cell data onto another worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/387121-copy-column-cell-data-onto-another-worksheet.html)

NgS

copy column cell data onto another worksheet

Hi,

I have an easy question which anyone can help. I m new to macro and would
like to create such that i can copy selected column cell data onto another
worksheet. Can someone guide me step-by-step using macro.

Norman Jones

copy column cell data onto another worksheet

Hi NgS,

Try turning on the macro recorder while you perform the
requisite actions manually. This will furnish code that may be
edited to enable more generic application.

As you are not familiar with macros, you may wish to visit
David McRitchie's

'Getting Started With Macros And User Defined Functions' at:

You might also look at David's tutorials page at:

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#tutorials

---
Regards,
Norman