-   -   Display "Activate" dialog from sheet navigation context menu (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/386953-display-activate-dialog-sheet-navigation-context-menu.html)

ward376

Display "Activate" dialog from sheet navigation context menu

When you click the sheet navigation controls (bottom left) on a
worksheet, you get a list of the sheets in the workbook - if you have
more sheets than will fit in the space allocated for this list, a
dialog titled "Activate" appears. I have a workbook with 100+ sheets/
charts and would like to have a control that will display the
"Activate" dialog. I've tried recording the actions, but all I get is
the sheet selection I made.

Bob Umlas

Display "Activate" dialog from sheet navigation context menu

Commandbars("Workbook Tabs").Show

Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

ups.com...