-   -   Why does change event fire when workbookclosed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/386940-why-does-change-event-fire-when-workbookclosed.html)

Rick Humphrey

Why does change event fire when workbookclosed

I'm wondering why my code is being executed when closing the workbook even
though I never went near the combobox? What is happening to make Excel2000
think that the ComboBox has changed when I close my workbook?

Thanks,

Rick

JLGWhiz

Why does change event fire when workbookclosed

It is extremely difficult to answer your question when there is no code for
the change event, or code that might initiate the change event, to review.

"Rick Humphrey" wrote:

I'm wondering why my code is being executed when closing the workbook even
though I never went near the combobox? What is happening to make Excel2000
think that the ComboBox has changed when I close my workbook?

Thanks,

Rick

Rick Humphrey

Why does change event fire when workbookclosed

I should not have used the word code.... I perhaps should have asked why is
the
combo_change event firing when the workbook is closed.... Assume that there
is no code in any of the Workbook_Sav or Close or BeforeClose any event
handlers and that there is a BEEP command with a break point set to it. The
Event fires for no reason that I can determine when you close the
Workbook.... I'm wondering if this is an Excel bug? XL2000