-   -   Text box w/ scroll ability (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/386920-text-box-w-scroll-ability.html)

[email protected]

Text box w/ scroll ability

I am trying to build out an excel sheet that has a few text boxes to
explain the data above. Usually this si a large section and I need a
scroll ability to keep the boxes small. I think there is a way of
doing this with forms, but I am not sure. Can anyone offer a
solution? Thanks.

Norman Jones

Text box w/ scroll ability

Hi Redaniel,

Look at the ScrollBars property in VBA help.

---
Regards,
Norman

oups.com...