-   -   Excel Calendar Generation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/386902-excel-calendar-generation.html)

Trish

Excel Calendar Generation

Is there a way to generate a calendar in Excel similar to one in Outlook? The
fields that I have in my Excel file are; start date, start time, end date,
end time and subject.

Thanks!

joel

Excel Calendar Generation

trish: In the Excel help in the worksheet screen (not VBA) type claendar.
there are lots of templets for the calandar.

"Trish" wrote:

Is there a way to generate a calendar in Excel similar to one in Outlook? The
fields that I have in my Excel file are; start date, start time, end date,
end time and subject.

Thanks!

Trish

Excel Calendar Generation

Is it possible to automatically populate one of the templates with the data
that I have in my file - start date, start time, end date, end time, and
subject? The templates to me appear that you would have to manually enter the
information.

trish: I did a search of the templets at microsoft.com

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

In the search I did excel. there are a large number of templets. I script
can be writen to fill in any of these templets. The templets are just
formated excel spreadsheets.