-   -   Flashing Printer Dialog (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/386859-flashing-printer-dialog.html)

Cresta

Flashing Printer Dialog

Hello and Help!
Excel 2003
I have a few sheets that are being compiled to a postscript file and every
sheet change causes the print progress dialog to appear and disappear. Is
there any way to make this dialog not show. I have already applied the
ScreenUpdating to False and this stops the sheets flashing, but my next
problem is the print dialog.

Any ideas.
Thanks

Tom Ogilvy

Flashing Printer Dialog

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...e=source&hl=en

a previous posting by Stratos Malasiotis shows how.

Tom Ogilvy

"Cresta" wrote:

Hello and Help!
Excel 2003
I have a few sheets that are being compiled to a postscript file and every
sheet change causes the print progress dialog to appear and disappear. Is
there any way to make this dialog not show. I have already applied the
ScreenUpdating to False and this stops the sheets flashing, but my next
problem is the print dialog.

Any ideas.
Thanks

Cresta

Flashing Printer Dialog

Thanks Tom for your guidance. It worked a treat.