-   -   Incrementing rows and columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/386812-incrementing-rows-columns.html)

[email protected]

Incrementing rows and columns

Hi:

I am consolidating data from multiple spreadsheets into one. I have
successfully done this for fixed cells from each of the individual
sheets.

I am having trouble doing this for another set of sheets where the
data that I want to consolidate is not similarly structured across the
sheets.

For example the row that the data starts on varies by sheet. So I am
wondering how can I set the starting cell/row and iterate through the
columns within that row to copy the data to a consolidated worksheet?

In each of the sheets I have a starting row, and how many rows of data
for that particular data.

Thanks,
Eric

JLGWhiz

Incrementing rows and columns

The information you provided is not sufficient to develop any meaningful
code. You do not explain if the contain the same type data in all sheets.
There is no way to determine if there is data between cell(1, 1) . row and
the starting cell . row. You do not explain how you want the data posted to
the consolidated sheet. So it is difficult to offer assistance.