-   -   How can I set a cell to conditionally change background color? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/386693-how-can-i-set-cell-conditionally-change-background-color.html)

brightBill

How can I set a cell to conditionally change background color?

This may be too easy, but I can't figure out how to set up a cell to change
background colors (red/yellow/green) based on the numeric value it contains.

Wood Grafing

How can I set a cell to conditionally change background color?

Look in the Excel help for Conditional Formatting. Or you can look he
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/cformatting.htm

--
Anything is possible if you don''t know what you''re talking about.