-   -   Code help: Combing data from worksheets in a directory. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/386681-code-help-combing-data-worksheets-directory.html)

nickm687

Code help: Combing data from worksheets in a directory.

Hi everyone.

Im still having a bit of trouble editing some code to fit the way i
want it.

I am using the KBase article 'Combine All Data From All Worksheets in
All Workbooks in a Specified Directory' posted by mvida from
http://vbaexpress.com/.

1) Instead of scrolling through every worksheet in the tWB workbook, i
only want to use one. ("Dashboard")

2) I want to predefine the range i want copied. (A8:Z14)

Thanks in advance.
Nick

nickm687

Code help: Combing data from worksheets in a directory.

The direct link to the code is http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=773.

Ron de Bruin

Code help: Combing data from worksheets in a directory.

Hi nickm687

See this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

in the examples I use the sheet index 1

You can change
mybook.Worksheets(1)
mybook.Worksheets("Dashboard")

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

On 2 Apr, 17:54, "Ron de Bruin" wrote:
Hi nickm687

See this pagehttp://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

in the examples I use the sheet index 1

You can change
mybook.Worksheets(1)
mybook.Worksheets("Dashboard")

--

Regards Ron de Bruinhttp://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"nickm687" wrote in ooglegroups.com...
Hi everyone.

Im still having a bit of trouble editing some code to fit the way i
want it.

I am using the KBase article 'Combine All Data From All Worksheets in
All Workbooks in a Specified Directory' posted by mvida from
http://vbaexpress.com/.

1) Instead of scrolling through every worksheet in the tWB workbook, i
only want to use one. ("Dashboard")

2) I want to predefine the range i want copied. (A8:Z14)

Thanks in advance.
Nick- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Ron, very usefull.

Nick