-   -   Cell Address, Last Non Empty Cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/386615-cell-address-last-non-empty-cell.html)

Filo

Cell Address, Last Non Empty Cell

How can I retrieve the address of the last non empty cell in column A,
starting from the bottom of column A?

Thank you!

Fred Smith

Cell Address, Last Non Empty Cell

Range("A" & rows.count).end(xlup)

Fred

"Filo" wrote in message
How can I retrieve the address of the last non empty cell in column A,
starting from the bottom of column A?

Thank you!

Gord Dibben

Cell Address, Last Non Empty Cell

Sub test()
Set rng1 = ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp)
MsgBox rng1.Address
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 13:14:02 -0700, Filo wrote:

How can I retrieve the address of the last non empty cell in column A,
starting from the bottom of column A?

Thank you!

David McRitchie

Cell Address, Last Non Empty Cell

Hi Filo,

Sub GotoBottomOfCurrentColumn()
'Tom Ogilvy 2000-06-26
Cells(Rows.Count, ActiveCell.Column).End(xlUp).Select
End Sub

For a toolbar button to go with the above see
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...rs.htm#xl2ktbm

The cell address in column A would be
MsgBox Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Address(0, 0)

---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Filo" wrote in message ...
How can I retrieve the address of the last non empty cell in column A,
starting from the bottom of column A?

Thank you!

Filo

Cell Address, Last Non Empty Cell