-   -   Disable Worksheet Delete Warning (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/386517-disable-worksheet-delete-warning.html)

Charles in Iraq

Disable Worksheet Delete Warning

Greetings:

When my VBA macro deletes one of the worksheets in
my workbook (through the Sheet.Delete method), I get
the following warning:

"Data may exist in the sheet(s) selected for deletion.
To permanently delete the data, press Delete."

I then have to click on the Delete button to proceed with
the action.

Is there any way to suppress this annoying warning so
that the worksheet will automatically get deleted?

Respectfully,

Charles

Bob Phillips

Disable Worksheet Delete Warning