-   -   What's with this MS message that keeps popping up? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/386474-whats-ms-message-keeps-popping-up.html)

Art

What's with this MS message that keeps popping up?

Everytime I post anything I get the following message:

----------------
Communities E-Mail Notification

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the following online form. If you
do not want to submit your information, click Cancel.
----------------

There's then a form with check boxes. It doesn't seem to matter what I
check, this always comes up. It didn't used to do that. Does this seem
normal? Does anyone know what this is, and more importantly, how to stop it?

Tim Williams

What's with this MS message that keeps popping up?

You don't say where you're posting from...

--
Tim Williams
Palo Alto, CA

"Art" wrote in message ...
Everytime I post anything I get the following message:

----------------
Communities E-Mail Notification

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the following online form. If you
do not want to submit your information, click Cancel.

There's then a form with check boxes. It doesn't seem to matter what I
check, this always comes up. It didn't used to do that. Does this seem
normal? Does anyone know what this is, and more importantly, how to stop it?

Art

What's with this MS message that keeps popping up?

Tim,

I'm in microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us.